- Saturday, March 07, 2009

Make An Impact



I know it's cliche. Overstated, indeed.

We Christians especially have heard it over and over again. We have said more than thousand "Amen's" to prayers that go along the lines, "I want to make a difference in my generation. I want to impact my generation. I want to..." yada yada yada.

I'd say, "BORING." If we ourselves aren't making a difference in our lives.

I believe in anyone who walk his/her talk. And I will respect that person. It's time to make that differences we have been saying "Amen's" to. It's time to stop being hypocrites. It's time to show God and ourselves that we mean what we say Amen to. It's time to impact ourselves - first, for change is inside out. We first change ourselves, only then we can change others.

Our words matter. But our actions matter more - they go before us.

1 comment:

ah^kam_koko' said...

There are those who preach & there are those who take action.
Sometimes you may find a 2-in-1 combination.

I guess making a difference can be summed up to making the best of your situation for positive change.
Instead of sitting around blabbering about how screwed up the situation is.

Hope you are making a difference & impact wherever you are!