- Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Signs

Saw this at Kee Aun's blog. Love it so much. Like the concept. Like the way it's being done. Like the editing. Like the facial expressions. Couldn't help smiling while watching it.

Just an introduction to what it is all about:

Signs by Australian director Patrick Hughes. It will be presented in the upcoming Schweppes Short Film Festival. The film has no dialog between the two main characters, just a soundtrack. Communication is done by signs, facial expressions and scrabbles on papers.

- The Arab Aquarius




Watch it. And tell me what you think about it. =)

p/s: The background music is stuck inside my head now. Pft.

3 comments:

ah^kam_koko' said...

It's awesome!
=)

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

oh my...this is so nice! i love it! made me smile too..!^^
haha..

i think i'll share this in my blog as well. =D

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?