- Saturday, April 18, 2009

Set the World on Fire



I wanna set the world on fire. I wanna tell the world that it is okay to dream -- and to dream big. I wanna tell the world that these dreams aren't just dreams; they can be reality, as long as you see to it come to life.

I think those who know me know that I have dreams -- big dreams. I have so many I want to accomplish, and honestly, I don't mind if it's going to be a long road, because in the end it's the sense of accomplishment that counts. It the knowledge that I have set a world on fire, that I have made an impact.

I admire those who dream big dreams and do something about them, those that cease every opportunity to make their dreams come to life, those that work hard at this very age and make something out of their age. I admire those who have a passion and those who give a damn about their future.

I wanna set this world on fire. I don't mind if my fire (passion/influence) is like me committing arson. Because if my passion influenced one person, changed one person, caused one person to see that it is worth pursuing excellence in whatever one is doing, or made one understand that it is worth loving something so much that sacrificing other things to see the success of one's dream come to reality; I would give out more and set more worlds on fire if I could.

Life before me is pretty challenging. Projects are coming about and I'm eager to complete them. Assignments are piling and are increasing in difficulty levels. A creative eye is to be achieved in photography (and I am very, very far from even having a creative eye); a creative and analytic mind is needed in my assignments and projects (and I am unsure if I even have what it takes to do a good job). But heck, I am going to give it all. I am going to give my best shot.

SET THE WORLD ON FIRE
Britt Nicole

I wanna set the world on fire
Until it's burning bright for You
It`s everything that I desire
Can I be the one You use?

I, I am small but
You, You are big enough
I, I am weak but
You, You are strong enough to
Take my dreams
Come and give them wings
Lord with You
There`s nothing I can not do
Nothing I cannot do

I wanna feed the hungry children
And reach across the farthest land
And tell the broken there is healing
And mercy in the Father`s hands

I, I am small but
You, You are big enough
I, I am weak but
You, You are strong enough to
Take my dreams
Come and give them wings
Lord with You
There's nothing I can not do
Nothing I cannot do

My hands my feet
My everything
My life, my love
Lord, use me

I wanna set the world on fire
I wanna set the world on fire, yeah

I'm gonna set the world on fire
Set the world on fire


Are you ready to set the world on fire? Wanna join the ride of setting the world on fire?

No comments: