- Monday, May 04, 2009

These Ain't Gonna Pull Me Down



It's that time again when assignments pile up so quickly sometimes it's too overwhelming. I do not recall having such a rush of assignments before. It is as if every two to three days, a major assignment is due, and I barely have time to breathe.

I'm not going to be sour about this (although I was very stressed up and sour about it yesterday and this morning). I realized that the more the pressure there is, the more I am going to prove to myself that I can do it.

I was thinking about how much I have to cut off -- the yam cha sessions, the hanging out sessions, the movies I want to watch -- all just so that I can have enough time to complete my assignments. Oh no! Jamming sessions too! And all the inspiring talk with passionate friends about the future and current plans!

So yeah, I won't be updating my blog that often for this period of time. For this I apologize. I will try to squeeze in a little time to update you once in a while, but no promises.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Andrea Kong said...

Pray for God's strength Jon, and take things one step at a time =)

ah^kam_koko' said...

Do your best, dude!!!

Dixon Liu said...

Take one step at a time in falling in love... :P