- Sunday, July 19, 2009

Depression

I read what my friend, Arthur wrote:


    I have come to the conclusion that people who have been struck by a hard depression (emotionally not economically), will always have a tendency to fall back into it a lot easier than other people.

    I have this feeling that a depression never really leaves a person, it just subsides and stays in the dark for awhile waiting for the next, even the smallest things, to arise and feed its energy. That's when your head starts wandering around and your thoughts become preposterous.


This is so true. Reality, if I may.Oh, yes, and interpret what I just typed how ever you like. =)

2 comments:

ah^kam_koko' said...

I can testify that some depressions do go away!
=)

p/s: some just take a longer time.

Jon Chu said...

oh? do tell me about it. =) I'd like to know what you've gone through or witnessed. =)