- Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Stumbles



Click to view larger view

COOL right?



FUNNY right?




HAHA... and this too! Though it contains some vulgar words... but still it's funny! Start your censorship whatever if you don't like to read vulgar words. =)

    "Death is fucking scary, man. I mean seriously, it's fucking scary. Why? Because it's unknown. Faith can only take a rational man so far. I honestly wish I could just forget all logic and believe in something, but my brain won't let me. 'What if I'm worshiping the wrong God?' What really - and I mean really happens after we die? And, at least with me, there's no alternative that I see as comforting. An eternity in heaven: an eternity!? That's a long fucking time. The finish line is what makes the race worth it. Reincarnation? Who or what will I return as? Will I remember this version of myself? Will I die, reincarnate into a pizza delivery man, and sell fucking pepperoni pizzas to my grandchildren? That might be kind of fun, actually. I kind of like reincarnation."

    Taken from: Post #955967


FUNNY right?

4 comments:

ah^kam_koko' said...

I think I might have to drink a few bottles of beer before I'll find that funny.
hahaha~~

Jon Chu said...

HAHAHAA! go then! go try. no harm! =P

pervertism101 said...

the last line killed me.

LOLOL damn nice one.

Jon Chu said...

Hahaha! Funny rite? LOL
It's sarcastic. I dunno if it's written by an American. LOL. Maybe I'm stereotyping. Sorry for that! Haha