- Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Am Sorry

I am sorry I am not your average hunk
I am sorry I am not your kind of party friend

I am sorry I am not this cool, suave guy who struts along the pavement with girls talking about him
I am sorry I am not this rich friend who would shower you with expensive gifts and toys

But I won't be sorry that if you need someone to believe in you
I will be that one

Because I believe in this quote (gotten from Brian Chiao's Thoughts)



So if you ever need someone to believe in you, write me a mail. =)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I wrote you a handwritten letter. Do I get extra belief? :P

Jon Chu said...

I have always believed in you, and will continue to believe in you.

=)

ah^kam_koko' said...

Whatever happened to believe in yourself & others will believe in you too?
hahaha~~