- Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Crossroad

I am nowhere but at a crossroad of two choices. I can choose to give my best, and in doing so, I fear, will suck all my energy out of me. And yes, I fear this choice a lot, because all of me is yelling for me to give up and not give my best - because it's the easier route. But my heart tells me that I can, and I can do so much more. My heart warns me that if I do not give my best shot in this, I will regret.

On the other hand, I can choose to take this lightly. But then, what justice am I doing myself? I will not be performing up to what I can be. I need five solid ideas that Creative Directors will pick. I need that sense of satisfaction.

While my mind and that still small voice in my head tell me that I will fail, and I will not get what I want, my heart stubbornly begs to differ.

I am nowhere but at a crossroad. To be or not to be. To choose A or to choose B. I try defy gravity and lose all I have, or to accept sub-standards.

Do I want to regret this?

1 comment:

ah^kam_koko' said...

Do your best with whatever resources you have.
Take care of yourself, dude!
=)