- Saturday, May 08, 2010

The Verge

This period has been a whirlwind for me.

Starting work at 95%.
Doing Idea Rawkstarrs.
Learning more about myself.
Connecting with people in a whole new different level.
Working.
Putting in my heart and soul.
Trying.
Loving.

It just sunk onto me that although sometimes I put my heart and soul into someone, I cannot change the way people think. But one thing people will get - my heart. Yes, they may be blinded by their perspectives or obstacles - but I will not stop speaking my heart out.

Because I believe one day, someone will get me. Someone will see the genuineness I have - and believe.

Right now, I am faced with challenges everywhere. At many points I feel overwhelmed, because results aren't fast enough, my ideas need time to churn to be something better, and so many more...

But I know that this is the time for me to prove to myself that I am more than I think I am.
It is time for me to hold myself big.
It's time to defy gravity.

Because cliche as it sounds, impossible is nothing.

For Idea Rawkstarrs, out of the 150 ideas that I have vomited out, I finally found some that could work. I'm glad. But I need more. I want more.This seems impossible right now. But hell, I am gonna get it.

=) I'll be okay. 

1 comment:

ah^kam_koko' said...

Don't give up, bro!